"If I moved to a house, I could possibly build a home with a basement. And they could all be making me money by painting. They can all have their little pods, where they can go in and paint, and live... Hmm, I'm liking the sound of this." - Jim coming up with one of his first evil plans.
Jim Pickens, otherwise known as the Dear Leader, Our Lord and Saviour, Jim Reaper, and literally Lord of Evil is a character that has frequently appeared throughout Kevin's YouTube career. He is Kevin's mainly played Sim, notorious for wreaking havoc in numerous neighbourhoods. Although he generally appears in The Sims videos, he has also made appearances in other games.
Jim has the appearance of an old white man but is, in fact, “younger than he looks”. He has balding grey hair and a full beard.
Jim Pickens first appeared in Kevin's old YouTube channel during the series "Adventures in San Andreas" beginning on the 14th of August, 2011 (a series that is now private). Kevin has stated that Jim's name was a play on "Slim Pickens" in his video about the history of Jim. However, his first most notable appearance was not until “The Sims 3 - Lets Play Ep.1 - Introducing Jim Pickens” on June 17, 2012 (also on Kevin's old channel).
Jim is a notorious serial killer, going as far as to open a restaurant that serves poisonous pufferfish to satisfy his bloodlust. On a number of occasions, he has enslaved people in his basement to paint paintings to sell. He even became a vampire to quench his thirst for blood, and also to grow garlic.
Jim has killed over 150 sims in his lifetime. Among that list is Dennis Racket, the O'Donnell Family, many children, Mr. Generic, and so on (see Jim's Murder List for the entire fecking list). Besides his busy life as a serial killer, he managed to star in five movies and was ranked as the number one Hollywood star for some time. He retired from the movie business in July 2039, with his final movie being “Red Dead Re: Demption”, but later came back to the movie business to star in the reboot of the popular “Kill Joy” trilogy saga.
After the Kill Joy reboot came out, he began his conquest of being the Dear Leader of the entire universe via The Cult. He is also referenced as being pretty "lush".
Jim Pickens has appeared in many of Kevin's series, such as Minecraft, The Sims, WWE 2K18, GTA Vice City (as a skin mod), and The Movies videos. He was featured as Kevin's Minecraft skin starting in episode 50.
In Kevin's Sims 1 series, Jim talks to a therapist and looks back at his childhood. According to the Pickens lore, Jim was raised by Dick and Janice Pickens, who were respectively an aspiring failed actor and a witch. Jim was often locked in his room by his abusive father and forced to sleep in bed with him.
Jim was sent to military school due to poor grades, and his mother died during his time there. His father was often found killing people and throwing parties during this time period.
Around Part 29 in the Sims 4 series, when Jim is visiting Silver, something strange can be seen - if you look carefully at the newspaper front article, it states that four children were rescued from abusive parents. The picture is blurred, but it seems to show a young boy with grey hair.
Upon further examination of the Racket household, many old articles can be found. From what viewers can piece together, Jim was one of the four children rescued from their families. One of the Rackets, most likely Dennis, was also saved. This could explain the animosity between the two: they recognize each other from long ago and blame one another for what happened to them. This also explains why Jim never has a family and why Dennis seldom talks to his children. They don't want to make the same mistakes, but are unable to communicate with each other because of their painful memories. There is also more evidence of this theory that can be proven in the future.
Main Article: Jim Pickens Timeline
Powers and Abilities
Jim possesses a variety of supernatural powers which he uses for both murder and seduction.
- The Book of Chaos: Sometime after Jim arrived in Oasis Springs, he obtained a book which allowed him to perform extraordinary feats, including:
- Alien Abduction: A UFO appears and abducts the targeted sim, possibly impregnating them as well. This has backfired on Jim before, causing him to be abducted instead of the target.
- Kiss of Death: Jim kisses a victim, causing them to be engulfed by flames and killed.
- Throw Poisoned Drink: Jim throws a drink that kills the victim.
- Electrocution: Jim electrocutes a victim to death.
- Heart Attack: Jim scares his victim with enough intensity to cause a heart attack.
- Freeze Ray: When used, Jim pulls out a freeze ray and blasts a victim with an ice blast, temporarily freezing them.
- Very Flirty: Jim can use his flirting skills to seduce others into moving into his house. Notorious examples of this are the Santas (who may have been ‘very easy’ to manipulate) and Thorne Bailey, who later died by suicide.
- Death's Influence: Due to Jim's close (sexual and romantic) relationship with Death, he can occasionally convince Death to spare a person's life.
- Twerking: Jim can twerk to distract the victim, get money, then seduce them into WooHooing with him because “nobody can resist thicc Pickens”.
- Elixir of Life: Due to Jim's extensive accomplishments, he can summon an elixir that will extend his life, granting him immortality as long as he takes the elixir.
- Endless Reincarnation: Although it is currently unconfirmed by Kevin, it is theorized that Jim's ancestors were cursed with endless reincarnation. This theory allows for the multiple versions of Jim since Sims: Medieval to canonically coexist. Dennis Racket also exhibits endless reincarnation.
- Demonic Communication from Paintings: It was revealed that Jim can speak in a demonic voice through a Dear Leader painting, but it is unknown if this only applies to Kevin.
- Vampire (formerly): Jim was a vampire, meaning he could enter houses without permission.
- Plague: Although unconfirmed by Kevin, it is theorized that Jim Pickens has control over the disease named ‘The Cult’. This disease's main function is to remove people’s organs because Jim requires them. It can also cause paranoia, comas, an unscratchable itch, and insanity. The disease could possibly be related to the actual Cult.
- Mermaid (formerly): Jim could swim quickly, blow a conch horn, and lure people to sleep.
- Wizard (Magic): Jim's spellcasting abilities allow him to set objects and people ablaze, freeze them, and battle other magicians.
- Skilled Scientist: Jim has great scientific abilities. He can make lethal explosives, such as the one he uses to terminate his friends with.
Jim's personality has varied depending on which game he is in. In Minecraft, he is a silent skin personified by Kevin's commentary. However, in The Sims 4, he is a cult leader and anti-heroic serial killer.
Jim shows no remorse or guilt for most of his victims, including two of his former wives. He also has shown no remorse and guilt for some of his victims, such as Silver Pickens and his other wife. He has only shown remorse over the death of his house cat Pumpkin Pickens, his cowplant, his father Dick Pickens, and Jules Cooper (the most perfect human being on earth).
It can be assumed that Jim's descent into evil was due to his traumatic childhood, where he was constantly neglected, abused, teased and gossiped about by his parents. It is also possible that he has PTSD from military school. To suppress this trauma, Jim has found joy in causing as much as pain in society as possible. Sometimes, his actions are part of a greater scheme, but most of the time he does it to fulfill his endless quest of causing pain.
Despite his instability, Jim is an extremely intelligent criminal. Although some of his murders have been caught by other people, he was never brought to justice. He is also a genius with engineering, examples being the containment pods in Sandtrap Flat, constructing a rocket, and constructing a nuclear missile that killed everyone in the neighborhood.
His personality traits vary from game to game. In The Sims 4, they consist of Evil, Mean Spirited, Hot-Headed, Genius, and Kleptomaniac. He was originally Insane rather than a Kleptomaniac, but the trait began to bother Kevin, so he removed it.
Emperor of Evil. Evil, Genius, Hotheaded, Insane (formerly), Kleptomaniac (current) and Mean-spirited
Soulmate. Neat, Materialistic, Romantic and Dastardly (formerly)
Leader of the Pack. Evil, Erratic, Romantic and Dastardly (current)
Jim usually either builds structures or strategically murders other Sims, depending on which game he may be in. Jim goes about killing his victims by doing normal tasks and finding a suitable target (mainly criminals or people who act against him e.g. the Repo-man), then building a relationship with them, and possibly stealing things from their homes. Afterward, Jim will attempt to ruin their life as much as he can until they have nothing left to lose. He will then go in for the kill by using the Dexter The Bear Mod and mainly stab the victim. In the Sims 4, he started a cult and forced the cult members to paint pictures for him and repair objects, although looking for frogs was strictly banned.
An outdated list of all deaths in the Sims 4 can be found in this video.
Jim seems to have a deep-set hatred for Christmas, considering his efforts to ruin Christmas for everyone in town and his recent kidnapping and enslavement of multiple Santas. He also managed to ruin LA single-handedly, though not entirely out of malice.
25th March 2019: During his visit to StrangerVille, Jim and his team of Super-Villains fought the Mother Plant twice in a row in order to stop the infection of the town. Despite their greatest efforts and Jim fighting naked, he was devoured by the Mother Plant and died. Shrek traveled to the same underground laboratory and met Jim's ghost, and after a friendly small talk, recovered his urn. Following the short preparations, Jim (as a ghost) undertook one more expedition to fight the Mother Plant and succeeded in killing it. With the evil plant defeated, Jim Pickens, for once in his life, was a true selfless hero.
21st April 2019: The second coming of Jim occurred. Jim appeared to have had enjoyed being a ghost due to his lack of care towards his living family and ability to float through doors, but Kevin created the Ambrosia dish, which revived him.
7th May 2021: While he was speedrun-killing his entire neighborhood, he died of old age, but was brought back by Lilith Vatore. Shortly after, Kevin turned aging off and gave Jim a Potion of Youth.
3rd August 2021: Jim died after eating pufferfish.
15th January 2022: Jim died of embarrassment after peeing himself. He was later resurrected due to Turg being his horcrux.
The event or character described here is non-canon, and thus should not be taken as part of the real CallMeKevin world.
Jim died from tuberculosis in Kevin's "Bitlife but I am a complete psychopath" video.
He also died in DeathRoad to Canada by trying to impress an anime girl, consequently getting crushed by a ‘massive’ weight, and then being fed to zombies.
Jim died from overexposure to the sun (although the sun wasn't out at the time) in the alternate erased reality shown in "Sims 4 but I should never have a job". In this alternate reality, Project Pickens is also an anime-obsessed emo.
See also: Jim’s Family Tree
In the Sims 1: Jim's original parents were Janice and Dick Pickens. The series revealed that Janice was the origin of Jim's magical abilities, and Dick was the origin of his homicidal tendencies. It was also discovered that Jim's attachment to Grim was born from the day that Grim decided to spare Janice from death (who had suddenly collapsed of starvation). This event showed that Grim "wasn't so bad," and that Jim thought he "[was] pretty feckin' hot!".
Janice was of little consequence to the Pickens household. After dabbling in magic, she fell victim to her husband's resentment and suffered an early death by fire. Dick, on the other hand, was living a far more eventful life. He was obsessed with stardom and would spend hours forcing petty interactions with the paparazzi, doing anything to get noticed. However, all he ever truly wanted was for someone to love him in a way Janice never did. In the end, Dick's sanity fell short. With nobody left to love him and his neglected child taken away by the government, he built a murder moat around his home and tried to hold Drew Carey hostage for the rest of eternity. Like everything else in Dick's life, it was a massive failure.
In the Sims 2: Jim's family in the Sims 2 was small. Aside from Jim, it was just Grognak the Destroyer and Imaginary Dad Pickens. It is unclear whether Jim was released from military custody in his teen years and moved in with Grognak following the events of the Sims 1, or if he was adopted from the military by Grognak because Jim was technically still a child. Either way, Dick Pickens was replaced by Imaginary Dad Pickens. It is debated amongst fans whether or not this part of the storyline is canon.
Sims 2 Revisited: When Kevin revisited the Sims 2, it continued the story of Jim's childhood in the Sims 1 (after he was released from military custody). Therefore Janice Pickens, having died while Jim was still a child (in Sims 1), was not present at this point in time. However, Dick Pickens let Jim live with him after Jim was released. Jim and Dick also had mole people living in the walls of their new house and they forced one of the moles to sell lemonade forever. It is unknown whether Dick let Jim stay because he loved his son and missed him while he was away, or because he was legally obligated to.
In the Sims 3: Jim's household consisted of four members. The first and most important one was Paul Pickens, his dog and only living thing he cared for; his two wives, Silver and an unnamed woman; and his SimBot Davin Pickens whom he had purchased with his lifetime happiness points. He only married the two women to earn money, but Davin was given his old house when he moved away.
In the Sims 4: Over the course of Kevin's Sims 4 series, Jim's family consisted of a variety of different characters, most of which either died or were replaced by other characters. The most notable members of the Pickens family are Grim, the Santas, Beejey Pickens, First Name Pickens and many more.
Beejey somehow managed to score with the world's most perfect human being, Jules Cooper. Jules died almost immediately, and Beejey died shortly after to avoid going on vacation with his father. Following the unfortunate deaths of Pumpkin and Beejey, Jim adopted a dog, Picky, which nobody in the house really took care of. Picky's only contributions to the family included looking angsty on Simstagram and barking at Grim while he was trying to write. Picky eventually died as well.
Jim also had a son with Emma Racket, named Project Pickens, in some half-hearted attempt to become a decent parent. Project was traumatized when he got stuck in a bed for days and was left on an island with an abandoned lighthouse and a ghost dog. Project later died from sun exposure, leaving Jim generally unaffected. In an attempt to replace his son, Jim bit a random teen boy at yoga class, but promptly forgot about him and abandoned him to deal with his vampirism alone.
To grow the family after the deaths of Project and Grimey and his remaining slaves, Jim had aliens impregnate Ryland Oakley. Ryland gave birth to twin alien sons, First Name and Second One Pickens. Second One drowned in one of the fountains outside of Jim's short-lived Hollywood mansion. First Name, after becoming both a drug dealer and a B-list celebrity, died of starvation but was revived as the cursed child. Despite his abhorrent parenting skills and flagrant child neglect, Jim is still consistently impregnating others with his accursed seed and is expecting the birth of another child.
After the abysmal failure of two separate business ventures, Jim and Grim went on a holiday out in the woods in order to repair their wrecked marriage, but to no avail. Upon returning home, Jim cured his own vampirism and bought an abandoned prison, wherein he trapped a dozen or so individuals to have them fight to the death. The winner would join the Pickens household. After an arduous night filled with fear, bloodshed, and Jim struggling to make breadsticks, Shrek emerged the victor, having murdered around half the inmates on his own.
Outside of his own family, Jim has successfully seduced his way into other families and obtained their homes and/or fortunes by either murdering them or just ruining their lives through various means. His most recent endeavor involved seducing the celebrity Thorne Bailey, murdering his wife, adopting five children, and then abandoning the children, Thorne, and Thorne's biological son before absconding with the money. Thorne subsequently committed suicide, and all of the children were taken to the adoption agency. The children still appear on Jim's family tree. An unfurnished mansion now sits on the hill in memory of Kevin's mistake and unwillingness to go in and actually refurbish the house.
His distant relative Jim Picone also appears as a Superstar in WWE 2K17, 2K18 and 2K19.
His cousin Tim Pickens appears in The Sims Bustin' Out, although it is believed that one of them is "definitely" adopted due to Kevin saying that "[he] doesn't feel like they came from the same bloodline".
Although the canonicity is questionable, Jim may be descended from the infamous lumberjack/mafia member from the 30's, also called Jim Pickens, from Kevin's Godfather video.
See also: Jim's Family Tree
Jim currently has many biological children and five adopted children, though he has never met most of them, due to the fact that he believes having children is a "first date" type of thing.
- Scarlett Pickens (deceased): Jim's daughter. She was born before the start of the series, so it is unknown who her mother is.
- Beejey Pickens (deceased): Jim's son. He was fond of befriending the toilet and cosplay. He almost married the most perfect man alive, Jules Cooper. Beejay may possibly be the only child Jim cared about, or at least the one he didn't care about the least. After Beejay died, Jim kept a portrait of Beejay and often hung it on his wall.
- Tim Pickens (deceased): Jim's son. He was bald and was born before the start of the series, so it is unknown who his mother is. So far, he has been the only one of Jim's children to give him a grandchild, Kendrick, a son he had when Jim forced him to be abducted by aliens. Jim briefly saw Kendrick at the gym, but Kevin, knowing the purple boy had to have something to do with his shenanigans, got Jim out of there before the two had any interaction.
- Mike Yoshida: Jim's son. Jim met Mike's mother Erika Yoshida at his restaurant, where their mutual love of breadsticks made them a perfect match. Erika would later adopt the fursona of Donkey Dolan, where she, as of the end of March, is carrying the child of potentially either Jim or Shrek.
- Jamaal Yoshida: Mike's twin brother.
- Brittani Yoshida: The daughter of Jim's nanny, Izumi Yoshida, who is presumably related to Erika Yoshida.
- Chandler Mark: Jim's daughter. Jim met her mother Valentina in his restaurant. Sadly, the relationship never got past the first date. Jim later kidnapped Valentina, trapped her in his bunker, and turned her into a plant Sim.
- Project Pickens (deceased): Jim's son. Emma Racket asked Jim out on a date. After one of the employees slapped her, Jim murdered him. Emma saw this as being taken a little too far and went home. Jim was angry, so he invited her over to trap her in his house, where she became pregnant. She gave birth to Project Pickens. Jim attempted to try and parent Project. Eventually, he gave up, and Jim started hiring nannies to take care of Project. Project is one of the few of Jim's biological children who actually grew up in Jim's own household along with his biological mother. Jim didn't take care of Project too well, and he died of sun exposure.
- An unnamed kid: There is this one kid in Jim's family tree that literally does not show up in any videos.
- The Rejects: In the episode "Sims 4 but I completely ruin so many lives", Jim adopts 5 children named Barry, Gonzalo, Robert, Ann, and Darion Reject. He then leaves them with Thorne Bailey, who later commits suicide, making them orphans again.
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Pickens: Jim's son. In the episode "The Sims 4 but I force my students to rent my shack", Jim was kidnapped by aliens and got pregnant with an alien baby. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah was born in "The Sims 4 but everyone is pregnant".
- Aleksey Pleasant: Jim's son and Aaaaaaaaaaaaah's half-twin. Minutes before Aaaaaaaaaaaaah was forced to exist, another boy was born from Angela Pleasant, who named him Aleksey. Aleksey's first trauma was by the hands of Jim, while he was crying as Jim and Lilith (Angela's sister), tried for a baby two times right next to him during Jim's labor. Aleksey and Aaaaaaaaaaaaah were described as “like having twins but from different people”.
See also: the Minecraft Category
Jim first appeared in Minecraft as Kevin's new skin. He replaced Bill as his skin and simply did what Kevin did, building and mining. He first appeared in episode 50 after Bill's "death".
In the CallMeKevin Minecraft universe, Jim is known for imprisoning villagers, as well as defeating the Ender dragon and conquering an End city. He owned a dog, Paul, which was eventually killed. He also owns three horses: Beyblade, Shit, and Chad, as well as two donkeys, one of them he named Horse. Jim lives in a mini-mansion which he originally built on a flat grass area next to a mountain. He later moved his mansion to a beach area and finished it there. Jim also built a small cage-like area for two cows, which later expanded to an entire army of cows through the power of cow incest. He also built a prison for turtles to breed, then he used the suffocated turtle babies to make a helmet that he used to breathe under-water. He also created his own diamond sword: the Feck slayer.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Jim Pickens appears in two of Kevin's Grand Theft Auto: Vice City videos, "GTA: Vice City but it's 2018" and "I played Vice City in 2019 but it was a bad idea", as the skin for the game's protagonist, Tommy Vercetti. If the events depicted in these videos are to be considered canon, then it would appear that, in 1986, Jim was working for the Forelli Crime Family in Liberty City, and was sent to Vice City alongside Tommy to oversee an important drug deal. Jim is nowhere to be seen at the deal, which gets ambushed by unknown assailants who steal the drugs and money, but he appears afterward next to Ken Rosenberg's office. He then drives to the hotel where Tommy is staying, at which point Tommy calls his boss, Sonny Forelli, to give him the bad news and is ordered to recover the money and drugs and kill the person responsible for the ambush.
Jim later drives to a clothing store, only for Tommy to emerge from the inside wearing a fancy suit, and attend a party hosted by Colonel Juan Cortez in hopes of learning more about the Vice City criminal underworld. Following this, Tommy takes missions from several people, but Jim is the one who ends up completing them. These include destroying some trucks, killing Gonzalez with a chainsaw (although Jim ends up running him over with a car), collecting stolen guidance chips from a French courier at the mall, and protecting Ricardo Diaz during a drug deal. One interpretation is that Jim acts as Tommy's personal driver and hitman, taking him to his missions and completing them afterward while Tommy is off doing something else (because Tommy appears only in cutscenes while Jim is seen during normal gameplay).
In the second video, Jim is seen during both cutscenes and gameplay, suggesting that he no longer takes orders from Tommy and now acts independently. After doing some work for Ricardo Diaz off-screen, Jim decides to take over his criminal empire with the help of his friend Lance Vance. The two kill Diaz inside his mansion, which Jim then begins living in. He later tries to expand his new empire by forcing several shops to pay him protection money (which doesn't go well at first, but things sort out in the end). However, Jim's new position as the kingpin of Vice City seems to take a serious toll on his mental health, as he later begins to call himself Tommy Vercetti. To make matters worse, he must cope with his goons' incompetence, after they fail to detonate a bomb at the mall and attract police attention. Jim and Lance lure two cops into a trap and steal their disguises, but Jim then suddenly transforms into Tommy. In the end, the pair manage to detonate the bomb and escape from the police, and Jim is restored to normal.
Jim's later actions in Vice City remain unknown.
The Sims 3 Original Let's Play
Jim Pickens was given a much larger role in this playthrough. He was the main sim that Kevin controlled. He was a somewhat heroic serial killer, searching for victims and hunting them down. He mainly wanted to kill the Racket Household and marry Silver in order to own their money and mansion. Jim became a criminal and was arrested many times by the police of the town. He hunted other victims along the way, and his original plan failed when Silver passed on. Jim eventually moved to another town with Paul, but ended up doing the same thing with the plan failing once more. In a final effort to right his wrongs, Jim decided to erase himself from reality and eventually made himself re-exist in a new world to start things over. He killed his victims with the Dexter The Bear mod.
The Sims 3 Second Let's Play
Jim, later on, returned after forcing himself to re-exist in a fresh town to start his plan over. He immediately put Paul up for adoption for his own safety. Jim juggled jobs and became somewhat of a celebrity before attempting his plan to get the Racket Family wealth. Jim had to deal with many obstacles, such as Silver becoming a vampire and Jim getting arrested numerous times.
Jim carried out his plan this time and married Silver; however, Kevin made a mistake that ended with Jim getting stuck with an angry vampire for a wife. The two were stuck in his small house and he decided to simply leave her in the death shed until she died of old age. Jim then went out and killed all of the Rackets and sought after another rich household to ruin. Jim eventually made good friends with a vampire and an old, blind man. He also completed his lifetime goal and bought a Simbot named Davin that became his best friend. Jim finally moved in with another woman and killed the other three members of their family in their huge house. Jim became an elder, with wealth and a huge house all to himself. Jim lived out the rest of his days killing as many sims as he could, collecting snakes, and causing world misery with the help of a genie. He died of old age while cooking dinner and thus went with the Grim Reaper to the afterlife. Perhaps Jim will make himself re-exist and start the cycle once more.
Jim has two amusement parks called FeckLand and FeckWorld. Both have a lot of ATMs. After the 'magic incident' (which may have been caused by the cursed clown), FeckWorld was made. All the ATMs take the customers' money and send it to Jim's bank account. Jim has a huge mansion in FeckWorld with daily fireworks that say ‘Dear’ followed by ‘Leader’.
- Multiple characters share the same name with Jim Pickens. None of them are the same person as Jim, but some can be considered alternate versions of him.
- Jim once owned a vet clinic with Grim, where Jim did nothing but exercise on the treadmill while making the employees do all the work. He originally had contributed to the work (to some degree), but then two dogs became possessed with evil spirits when he set someone on fire. That gave him a bit of a fright, and he promptly gave up.
- Jim and a brigade of travelers once visited a tropical jungle where he purchased numerous machetes. He then lost the machetes while plundering an ancient tomb.
- He painted the torso of his cat Pumpkin to say “Jim's cat”, rather than purchase a name tag. The text was mirrored on the other side.
- He often forces his family and employees to wear strange outfits. For example, Beejey wore a hot-dog suit to bed and Grimey was forced to wear a Yoda costume because she was an alien.
- He also appears as a hobo living behind the school in Bully: Scholarship Edition.
- Jim is something of an unofficial mascot for the channel and, in 2018, was featured as one of the designs for CallMeKevin merchandise.
- Jim kept an old painting of his son Beejey, showing that possibly, deep down, he cared a little bit about his son. Or maybe he just keeps it to remind himself of his first dungeon.
- If the Godfather video is considered canon, then Jim is of Italian descent.
- Jim is also of Fecktopian descent, his ancestor being Jim Pickett the First.
- Jim is bisexual.
- Jim has outlived every character from the Urp John portion of Kevin's Sims 4 series.
- If the first GTA Vice City video is considered canon, then Jim has worked as a henchman for Tommy Vercetti.
- Jim is the second monarch of the Pickens dynasty, the first being Jim Pickett.
- After appearing 89 times in a row in the Sims 4 series, he was missing during the episode "Sims 4 but I repopulate the world in the worst way", thus breaking a world-record streak of appearances.
- In the next episode, "Sims 4 but I put the neighborhood into lockdown in one house", he only appeared for ten seconds. In the following episode, he also had a four-second-cameo. He would finally appear for the whole length four episodes later, in "Sims 4 but Eco Lifestyle was a bad idea".
- According to Sims 3 and Tomodachi Life, Jim shares his birthday with Kevin, but was born in 1965.
- Jim Pickens loves sometimes to twerk. He has even made an entire video about his twerk dance in the episode "Sims 4 but I become a horrible content creator". In the first episode of Tomodachi Life, he also twerked in his apartment room.
- Jim appears in the Swedish Vinesauce member Joel's Meme House series of Sims 4 streams.
- Jim is canonically 4ft 1.